Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Say Cheese









It rained ALL weekend but the time this shoot was scheduled it had stopped. We went down a trail that led to the Mississippi River and it was so full of woods and everything was so green, it was so beautiful! A little back story about this family, April was my nanny when I was in elementary school! She was the best to my brother and I am memories are still much alive of our time together. She is no expecting baby boy #2 next month and just looks awesome!! Little Gus was so curious of all that was around us! He has the word "cheese" down from ear to ear but never really looked at the camera while doing so HAHA it was made for some good laughs for sure! 

Littles can be a challenge and you just have to pull every trick out of the hat to make them feel comfortable and be their most natural self! Treats + a playground I have learned can put a little one in a happy mood! I am still learning so much and constantly trying to better myself for my next shoot!! I am just so grateful for the families who are reaching out to ask me to capture all their love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment