Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer Family Shoot

               

I have had the privilege of knowing this family for 3 years now! It has been such a joy seeing the kids grow + become my friends too! This family is so beautiful and I admire the love they have for one another. We took the photos at a beautiful state park! The not so funny part about this is we didn't know we needed to walk a mile each way to get there!! Defiantly a memory my feet wont forget as I wore the wrong shoes!! I guess you can say I learn a lesson with each shoot I do!! The railroad tracks were perfect + we had a great night for light! The sisters are true best friends, though 2 years apart I believe they could pull off the whole twin look for sure! 

As we are wrapping up the summer months, which makes me so sad, I can't but be excited about all the shoots I have left to do! I am so eager to shoot and get to know my camera more and more! My hope is that I can take all their senior photos in the years to come :)

XOXO

Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment