Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happy Boy!


Willard is ONE and he sure is a happy little boy! I know people have pros and cons about social media, but I choose to view it as positive always! It is a platform where people may not have your number, may have never even had a conversation with you but they love your work + your style and want you to capture them! Hannah + Caleb both went to high school with me, but were upper class man so we never really crossed paths till now! When she reached out I was thrilled! They have a beautiful farm so we were able to find many areas to capture this happy boy! 

Little ones are always a little challenge when it comes to capturing their smile, but you just rock and roll with it because they only give you their best for a short amount of time! I heard this when I started shooting that when they are this age, this is how they are! Moving, falling, not posing, looking all over the place, don't sit still and that is just OKAY. Lots of talking, waving things around and even a little break is very helpful when shooting! 

More littles to come soon!

XOXO

Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment