Friday, April 7, 2017

My First Engagement Shoot!








I was so excited when this beautiful couple asked me to take their engagement photos! I have never done an engagement before and knew it would be a little different that a family portrait session. They no doubt are so excited to be married and are so in love! 

I met my girlfriend the day before and scoped out some areas in St. Paul, MN. That city is filled with so much beauty and I knew I had found the perfect spot with the river + parks surrounding it.  It fills my heart knowing how pleased they were with how the photos turned out. My photography page also had great reviews!! It makes me so excited to continue this passion of mine + help create more beautiful images for couples + families! 

I have come a long way since I first dived into this six months ago. I have educated myself + have learned so much over that short period of time. I have incredible support + can not thank God enough for this gift. It truly means a lot for me to capture images of love + laughter for families to hold onto forever. 

XOXO,
Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment