Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Crazy Love Engagement









These two are just smitten by one another and it is so clear! I am lucky to call this future Bride a friend of mine as well. We had to reschedule this shoot because the day it was scheduled it was down poor rain the entire day! I am so glad we did so and got this beautiful night!! The lighting I could not have ordered better and it was just perfect. Stillwater, MN has so many cool buildings and locations, its as almost if it looks like you shot in a few different towns!! 

This sweet friend of mine asked me early in my photography pursuit if I could do their engagement because she loved my work thus far and wanted to support me! I was so humbled + honored to have a friend believe in me and my work! Their wedding is next year and it will truly be beautiful + full of love!

XOXO,

Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment