Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My 1st Wedding

 







Wow, my first ever solo wedding! I have been a second shooter and few times which I really enjoy but never thought I would get to the point in my photography for a Bride to ask me to capture her wedding!! I had almost every bit of emotions that one could have, but along with all the nerves I had confidence + was determined to capture all the special moments of that day. Along with it being on a beautiful boat in June, it was SO HOT. There were so many details that represented the couple and I loved how personalized the ceremony and decor was! It meant so much to them both to have all their loved ones there and celebrate after 8 years of dating, they tied the knot!! Congratulations to them both, I wish them a life of wedded bliss!!

XOXO,

Johanna 


No comments:

Post a Comment