Friday, February 16, 2018

The Perfect Vacation

Hola Mexico! 





 













Our Room View :) 
















 They had the Best Mojito's 







 Swimming with Nala who is 19 years old! 






Thankful for the best guy + the best trip. 

"Vacation all I ever wanted! Vacation time to get away!" Well, now I would just love to go back! Cancun, Mexico you did not disappoint for the a first timer! This trip was the perfect break up during the midwest Winter and now we are making sure to go somewhere each year! We stayed at Moon Palace Cancun all inclusive and it was an incredible experience! We went with Zach's family for seven nights and had the best weather! The resort was so clean, the staff so friendly, the entertainment was great, plenty of pools + you can never be disappointed with an Ocean view! The beach was great but it was high tide the entire time we were there so it was not the best swimming. 

We left the resort twice, once to visit another beach near by that our wrist bands allowed and the other was to swim with Dolphins! It has been a dream of mine to do so + I am so grateful to have experienced it with Zach. A quick back story is that I wanted to be a marine biologist the majority of my childhood but dreams change but swimming with them is something I knew I wanted to make happen! They are still one of my favorite animals and exceeded my expectations in the type of creatures they are. 

Now, this was my first "beach" vacation I have taken in some time along with the longest vacation! Did I over pack? Of course. But I am glad I really only bought swim suits and just wore previous summer clothing in the evening. I could have lived in my high waisted bikini and kimonos the entire time if I had to, then I really only would of needed a backpack for the trip ;) 

I was so reset within my body + brain after this trip. The sun felt amazing and it was the perfect therapy I needed for my mind. I also would love to buy an orange law chair and may be the new color I wear this summer! Spring can hurry on up because I am longing for warmer weather, to be outside longer, sit on patios and have my skin sun kissed all over again! 

XOXO,

Johanna 












No comments:

Post a Comment