Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Jake + Jenna Winter Engagement







Jake + Jenna are two incredible people who's love for one another just shines. I have had the privilege of knowing Jenna for many years, her sister was my college roommate, and during that time we were pretty much inseparable. I helped plan her surprise 16th Birthday party and now I get the honor of capturing memories of one of the best days of their life this summer! 

Their love story is so unique! They both grew up in the same town for 22 years and never spoke, only knew about one another. It was not until a few years ago Jake sent Jenna a Happy Birthday message on Facebook and the rest is history. Jake's proposal is something you would see on Hallmark Channel during Christmas time + the whole world celebrated them that day I believe. 

I was honored when Jenna asked if I had her date available + then quickly booked me! Never would I have guessed their January engagement shoot would have been 40 degrees that day! It was simply so beautiful and we had the best lighting! We bounced around down town Red Wing, MN, it is such a darling town and has so many great photo spots! I am so looking forward to their wedding day this summer! I can only imagine the beauty and love that will be shown by all that day and to share it on the Blog as well.  

Congrats to the future Mr. + Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment