Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Welcome, 2018


2018 I am so ready for you! But was I? If you know me personally or if you ever meet me in person I am an open book and love to talk, sometimes too much, so why am I afraid to put myself out there in the social media + the business world.  I am a 27 year old trying every day to be the best version of myself and to love the season of life I am in. I am growing so much with each month that passes me and I am changing, and I love it!! In my early 20's I was so afraid of change, probably because my life was changing all the time! From where I was living, to the career I was currently pursuing, to the dreams in my head and so much more! For once I am celebrating change, to putting myself out there, being confidant in who I am and who I want to work at becoming.

What you can see from me in 2018 - more of my work + words + wold on here! I am pursuing a path I am so passionate about but have such a long way to go but enjoying the process of it all! When people ask the famous question "so what do you do for work" my heart beats a little fast and I respond quickly now with "many things" it is not your 9-5 job and I find that I surprise people most of the time, but I hope they can see the joy I have in my eyes when i explain where my heart currently is and how it all truly makes me happy, even though I don't have it all figured out quiet yet :)

I have crossed paths with some of the most creative, inspiring + uplifting women who are currently working towards their dreams as well! It has been so helpful during those doubting times.

A lot has changed in a year since 2017 when I wanted to create this space for myself + my work. But Life happens and you just go with it! My goal is post more here this year and share my life in this space!

Thank you for choosing to read this and I know it is not close to being"finished" but in the words of a women I so admire Jenna Kutcher "It doesn't have to be perfect to be good"

XOXO
Johanna

Photos: By one of my best Mallory Jane  she too has a great Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment