Thursday, March 22, 2018

Liam Dale is One

















This little ham should probably be in a Gerber Baby commercial, but for now you can admire his cuteness on here! Liam's mom is my cousin who has been my friend for my whole life so to be able to watch her become has been so fun! Growing up we always played house + school and we talked about having families of our own one day and here we are now! I have a lot of catching up to do (wink). 

We celebrate his Birthday with an ABC party and Liam did a great job with eating his cake! I am so fortunate to have family + friends who are becoming moms, are moms and onto baby number 2 already! I will have all the wisdom in the world when it is my turn.

Happy 1st Birthday, Liam Dale. You are the sweetest + cutest boy!

XOXO

Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment