Thursday, March 22, 2018

Tree Farm Engagement















This session was a beautiful March day that we recently had! Lauren + Cole love the outdoors so I knew the perfect location, a local tree farm! This beautiful lead to many beautiful locations for these two. 

When I first met Lauren + Cole last Fall their love for each other and excitement to get married was so contagious. Since starting my journey with photography, engagement shoots have quickly become my favorite! I find such joy seeing two people in love, smitten with each other and so stinking excited to get married! Sometimes the photos don't do justice with all love + spark I get to witness during a photoshoot. After a session I just take a moment once I get into my car and just thank God for this gift he has given me, the awesome people I get to meet + the great joy it brings to me each time.

I am so excited to also capture Lauren + Cole's wedding come September :)

XOXO

Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment