Friday, March 2, 2018

Family Snow Shoot















This family is so beautiful and the idea of a winter outdoor shoot sure came to life! Last year when we attempted this I believe it was negative temps so we could not go outdoors! We lucked out with the fresh snow fall from the night before so it was a white blanket to play in. 

This family of three live in Colorado so I feel honored when they make it back home and request that I do their photos! Steph is the older sister to one of my best friends in high school and I even attend their wedding! It has been so fun to watch them grow and build their family. Kasen is the cutest kid + has the best style + smile :) 

I have hopeful thought that maybe the next shoot will be in Colorado, because that would be amazing with the beautiful views they have out there! I am so glad it is March now and seeing all the snow melt makes me do a happy dance 24/7 but, when I am able to capture beautiful shoots with snow like this, I am reminded how beautiful winter is here in the Midwest. Hats, mittens, big sweaters + boots are one of my all time favorite accessories, but there comes a time when you are ready for the next season + I so am, but who am I kidding, we will probably get a one more storm or two but, at least it wont stay!

Happy weekend friends,

XOXO
Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment