Friday, February 17, 2017

26 Things

You guessed it, I'm 26. I think this is going to be one of the best years in my twenties + with that I would like to share 26 facts about myself!

1. As hard as it may be at times, I trust Gods plan for me and my faith has gotten me through a lot.

2. I have a degree in Psychology.

3. Bread + Potatoes are my weakness.

4. 4th of July + Christmas are a close tie for my favorite Holidays.

5. I love coffee + tea + water + wine + beer in that order :)

6. I am a HUGE thrifter. I plan on decorating my future home with all the treasures I find.

7. I have a tattoo on my left forearm. It says little cub in my 91 year old grandpas hand writing. I have had that name for 26 years because the day he met me I look like a bear cub with so much hair. Very meaningful + simple.

8. My first car was a 1997 Doge Caravan. Yes, I rocked it with full confidence and drove it all through high school and college.

9. I have a brother who is three years younger.

 10. I call my mom between 3-5 times a day.

 11. I love sunrises and sun sets.

12. I love being at the cabin in the summer time. The slow pace, burnt skin, boat rides, cold drinks and hours at the bonfire can not be beat.

 13. I am a country girl but love visiting the city.

 14. The country I would like to visit first over seas is Ireland. I am Irish and it just looks so beautiful there.

 15. I love sleep. I actually feel a little panic when I know I wont be getting a lot of sleep some nights.

16. I enjoy reading a lot and wish I made more time for it.

 17. I do not like wearing jeans. I like leggings in the winter + dresses in the summer.

 18. I do not watch TV except some shows but I'd rather have music on while doing things around the house.

 19. I am a very out going person. I love meeting new people and hearing their story.

 20. Volleyball was the sport I played all through my childhood into high school years.

 21. GO PACK GO. My heart is in both Minnesota and Wisconsin.

 22. I like wearing all lose clothing. NOTHING TIGHT.

 23. I love sending cards to my girlfriends + family. I think its a great way to show someone you love them. Plus, who doesn't love getting happy mail vs bills!

 24. I am surprised I have not mentioned this earlier, but I am a HUGE PLANNER. At times I know its too much and I need to relax.

 25. I still use a planner to write down all the activities + events. Something about physically writing it down and being able to flip to each month keeps me more organized than using my phone.

 26. TJ MAX + Target are my most favorite stores to shop. I almost never leave either with out a candle!

 Well, that wraps it up! I hope you learned something new + something that maybe surprised you too! It was not easy as I thought it would be HAHA

 XOXO,
 Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment