Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hello New Blog

Hello! My name is Johanna and I am the face behind this new adventure, With Grace + Bliss. I am a 20 something living in the wonderful midwest! I have a great love for photography + thrifting + fashion + a good cup of coffee + spending time with family + friends. I am a full believer that God has the best plan for me + that this life is too great to not celebrate daily. 
With this blog I hope you find inspiration, along with Grace and a whole lot of Bliss. You will meet the very important people in my life, follow along on the getaway weekends + trips I take!
I am still in the search of finding my place fully in this world, but trying my best to enjoy the ride with the bumps and uncertainty that come along with it. I will share with you my photo shoots, as I am starting to build my photography passion + fun lifestyle photos too!
I feel beyond blessed in this life. I have a wonderful family, the greatest friends and the most handsome guy. 
I hope you enjoy,
XO
Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment