Friday, February 10, 2017

Colorado Sleigh Bells


Breckenridge, CO is absolutely so beautiful! My girlfriend Lauren and I have been best friends since high school, so when she moved out there I knew I would be visiting often. She had the idea of visiting a mountain town, great idea! It was a beautiful winter day, as you can see. 

I found the sleigh ride to do as an activity since we all agreed not to ski. Those horses are sure beautiful. I have always thought those animals are the most beautiful and unique. The sleigh ride lasted about 40 mins but I could of sat there in awe for hours. 

Visit the mountains, spend money on experiences not things. It truly fills your soul in the best way. 

PS: I'm all about Pom Pom hats. This one I snagged off amazon :)

XO,
Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment